Informativa ai sensi dell’art. 13 del Regolamento dell’Unione Europea 2016/679 (GDPR)
Holder of the treatment
Molinaro Costruzioni Scrl with registered office in via Refrecc 94/136 22030 (CO), email: email@example.com is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
What personal data we collect Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, reference number, payment details and information about your access to our website.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, passport or other recognized personal ID card numbers and details, VAT numbers, credit/debit card or other payment details.
- Purchase history, including information related to your purchases of our products and services.
- Information you provide about your preferences in your Molinaro Costruzioni account.
- Information about your purchases of our trusted partners’ products and services.
- Information about your participation in our webinars.
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, chat service, forum, calls, and social media.
- Location, including real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, if you use location-based features and turn on the Location Services settings on your device and computer.
- We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. We may receive updated information about you, such as an updated billing address, from the financial institution or ecommerce platforms issuing your credit card or in connection with our billing for the Services.
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations (e.g. in relation to tax) or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made. For retention of information on your Molinaro Costruzioni account, please see the below section about my Molinaro Costruzioni When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimize over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
Security of your personal data
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data may be shared with other companies within the Molinaro Costruzioni.
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies, and regulators for compliance with legal requirements.
Trusted service providers we are using to run our business such as consultants, vendors, call centers providing assistance to our customers, cloud storage services, cloud service and e-mail marketing service providers assisting our marketing team with running customer surveys and providing targeted marketing campaigns.
Ecommerce platforms, credit and debit card companies which facilitate your payments to us, and anti-fraud screening, which may need information about your method of payment and products and services acquisitions to process payment or ensure the security of your payment transaction.
Legal and other professional advisers, law courts and law enforcement bodies in all countries we operate in in order to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you.
- Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it. Request access access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Object to automated decision-making including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format. Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The consent can be revoked writing an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.